What are the precautions for using batteries? turnover time：2023-06-14 number of clicks：285次
We all know that batteries are used by many electrical appliances, but there are also some aspects that need our attention in the use of batteries. Only by using batteries correctly can we better protect our electrical appliances.
Specifically, the following aspects all need our attention:
(1) Don't mix old and new batteries, and don't mix the same model but different types of batteries.
(2) Check whether the contacts between the electric appliance and the battery are clean, wipe them with a wet cloth when necessary, and then install them in the correct polarity after drying.
(3) Do not disassemble and heat the battery at will.
(4) electrical appliances should be cut off after use, and the battery should be taken out after long-term use.
(5) The primary battery cannot be regenerated by heating, charging or other methods.
Sunrise Power specializes in producing and selling all kinds of high-quality batteries with quality assurance. Welcome to consult.